Only 1 minute prep to make the
Stop Wasting Your Health, Time, & Money
Pills and powders can take up to months to start working (if at all). Not only are they extremely expensive but may only contain a limited number of strains (e.g. the "#1 Doctor Recommended" probiotic pill only has a single strain!).
Fresh live active probiotics are best but factory probiotic yogurt/kefir may be weeks old before it even reaches you. 50% or more of some probiotic strains may die off in only a week. These are also expensive and may only have limited strains (e.g. "leading" probiotic yogurt drink only has a single strain).
The only way to get truly fresh probiotics is to make them yourself. Unfortunately that would take hours of prep time and fill the sink with dishes. Not any more…
Only 1 Min. Prep – Easy as 1, 2, 3
Introducing the Probiotic Maker! Now you can make 11 types of the freshest/healthiest probiotics available with the new Probiotic Maker. It only takes 1 minute of prep and doesn’t dirty a single dish!
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1. Start: Add Starter Pack with 11 Types of Probiotic "Seeds"
2. Culture: Slide on the Maker & Plug in Overnight (8+hrs)
3. Enjoy: Cool, Flavor as Desired, & Enjoy!
Try it Risk-Free with Free Shipping, Free Returns, and 100% Money-Back Guarantee. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain: Health, Time, & Money.
You Control the Sugar, Fat, Milk Type…
You are in control of everything including the flavoring, sweeteners, fat content, tartness/thickness, type of milk…
Use any type of fresh, sealed, purified milk including:
• Skim (Make Fat-Free Probiotic Protein Shakes)
• 1%, 2%, or Whole (Keto Yogurt/Kefir)
• Milk Alternatives with natural sugars for probiotics to grow and no artificial sweeteners/ingredients that can inhibit probiotic growth (See FAQ). As the probiotics grow it will turn tart and thicken the protein (if a lot present like pea, soy...).
Not Too Hot - Not Too Cold – Just Right
Yogurt makers get too hot and can kill off kefir (mesophilic or medium heat) cultures. Kefir is made at too cool of temperatures so yogurt (thermaphilic or heat loving) cultures can't thrive.
If you want probiotics to thrive at body temperature then why not grow them at body temperature?! The Probiotic Maker automatically targets body temperature to get benefits of both yogurt and kefir, both thermaphilic and mesophilic cultures.
Over 140 Benefits from Probiotics
There are over 140 health benefits from all types of probiotics.
In a desire to help all types of people, the Probiotic Maker Starter Packets contain a wide variety of 11 different types of probiotic “seeds”. Just like with fruits and vegetables, a good variety is desired for a healthy balance.
With only 1 minute of prep, you can grow 11 types of all-natural probiotics that have been helping people live healthier, happier lives for thousands of years including:
• Lactobacillus acidophilus
• Lactobacillus rhamnosus
• Bifidobacterium lactis
• Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus
• Lactobacillus casei
• Streptococcus thermophilus
• Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris
• Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. lactis
• Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis
• Leuconostoc mesenteroides ssp. cremoris
• Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar. diacetylactis
Every single batch grows Trillions and Trillions of the freshest probiotics available!
Save the Planet!
Every time you use your Probiotic Maker you can save over 100 pieces of garbage! A single gallon batch saves the following from polluting our Planet and filling our landfills:
⁕ 112 Garbage items from probiotic drinks = 47 plastic bottles + 47 tops + 9 plastic wraps + 9 boxes (“leading” company generates 84 million pieces of trash each day!)
⁕ 68 Garbage pieces from yogurt cups = 32 cups + 32 tops + 4 cases
⁕ 68 Garbage pieces from yogurt tubes = 64 tubes + 4 cases
⁕ 101 Dirty dishes wasting soap, water, energy/pollution… (pot, thermometer, stirring spoon, bowl, measuring cup, 32 yogurt maker tops, 32 yogurt maker cups, 32 spoons)
Make the freshest/healthiest probiotics available for less than buying ANY yogurt, kefir, pills, powders... For just the cost of a gallon of milk and a starter pack, each batch makes the equivalent of the following:
• 47 Probiotic Drinks Costing $25.00+
• 32 Yogurt Cups Costing $16.00+
• 64 Yogurt Tubes Costing $16.00+
• 2 Bottles of Pills Costing $60.00 to $120.00+