KETO - Make Delicious Full-Fat KETO Yogurt/Kefir/Protein Shakes
Probiotics Consume Carbs as They Grow
KETO people and diabetics love using the Probiotic Maker™ because probiotics consume the sugars/carbs as they grow leaving you with the perfect KETO treat or base.
Start with whole milk (full-fat) and the probiotics consume more and more of the carbs as they grow. After culturing and cooling you can flavor with sugar alternatives for the perfect KETO treat.
After most of the carbs are consumed the unflavored fresh probiotics can be a perfect base for your KETO shakes or be used as a delicious and inexpensive ingredient for your recipes.
FULL-FAT KETO DIET SHAKE RECIPE
What better way to do KETO than to enjoy 11 of the freshest/healthiest probiotics all with the full-fat and then flavor with no-carb flavorings!
- Save Time: Only 1 minute prep and no dirty dishes! Flavor an entire bottle for ready-to-go snack, meal replacement, shake, treat...
- Save Money: 1 Batch = Hundreds of pills, 16 protein/nutrition shakes, 32 yogurts, 47 probiotic drinks, or 64 yogurt tubes!
- Save the Planet: Every batch can save over 100 pieces of plastic/garbage from polluting our oceans and landfills!
Try it Risk-Free with 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
Ingredients and Inputs
- Bottle of Whole Full-Fat Milk
- Starter packet with 11 types of probiotic "seeds"
- Probiotic Maker to grow the fresh probiotics
- Add the starter packet to a fresh, sealed, purified bottle of whole milk.
- Replace the cap and then give it a little shake if desired to spread around the seeds.
- Slide on the Probiotic Maker™ with the stretchy side over the handle area/air pockets.
- Plug in the maker overnight to grow trillions of fresh probiotics as they consume the natural sugars.
- Leave the maker on at least until the milk starts to thicken or you can see some whey separation (yellow liquid is whey protein). You can leave on longer for more tart and a little thicker as the probiotics consume more and more of the carbs.
- Unplug the maker and remove from the bottle.
- Gently place the bottle into the refrigerator to cool completely (it is best to not shake the warm probiotics as that can break up the protein clumps and cause dramatic whey separation later).
- Flavor the cooled probiotics as desired by the glass, bowl, shake, or even the entire bottle. Many KETO customers have suggested stevia, monk fruit, crystal light, chocolate protein powder... (Shaking or blending will break up the protein clumps so you may want to gently stir in already blended ingredients or flavorings).
- You can strain off the whey to make Greek yogurt or strain even more for kefir cream cheese.
You can flavor as desired but here are a few flavoring ideas from customers:
- Add some chocolate protein powder to flavor and add extra protein.
- Use stevia and some lemon extract (Lemon Meringue Pie version).
- Use Monk Fruit as an alternative sweetener.